Monday, May 10, 2010

Was I Delusional?

I have a lot of poems on this blog, so far most of them convey feelings I had for a person. Unlike the feelings, these poems still exist and I'm OK with that. I was just thinking about how strongly I felt about this specific person and whether it was rational or not. The truth is I'm not sure. I've heard that love is not supposed to make sense, but to what degree? This sounds like it's getting more complicated than I expected. OK, so sticking to the original subject of this entry, I'm wondering what these poems mean to me now. I still like the way I wrote them and I like that they hold a piece of me, even though it was during a chapter of my life where I felt very foolish. It's weird... It's not like I hate the person I wrote about, it's just that I hardly think about him now. The memories will never go away and that's fine with me, too. Maybe I wasn't that silly. Maybe there was a reason for it. Ha ha, what am I talking about? Of course there was a reason for it all.

~ tessmarie (May 10, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment