Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back-Stabbing Thoughts? Nah...

At First Blush, kill me now. I keep writing this story, but how? Pressures and trials scare me daily. Not sure if I can continue to face this bravely. Disaster could strike at any moment. Sometimes I want to vent. Too great of an honor to hold. Or should I be so bold? God, I need you. Am I being untrue…to my Savior? The One who gives me so much favor? Lead me and guide me. For I should only succeed if You are beside me.

The above is a poem, I guess, that I wrote concerning my insecurities about my ideas and their inspiration. Sometimes, I become worried about the direction I'm accelerating in. But I try to find comfort in the reason I think, the reason I dream - to please God.

~ tessmarie (May 9, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment