Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Art - Past

I picked a few of the pictures I've drawn or altered on my computer that I like the most. They aren't very recent. I just decided that I would like to document some of my past work on my blog.


This one is called "Words Around Me". It was the result of my random drawing during class. I think I drew this when I was 16 in the 10th grade.


Another random drawing called "What the Pinkness?". The picture is a little messy, but I like the mood it creates. The girl's eyes make her look animated, I think.


Um, well, this drawing is called "Ugly Blank Stare". Not saying the girl is ugly, of course, but that her stare is somewhat frightening. Her outfit is...interesting. And she has pink hair!


This picture is titled "She's Super". I guess at the time I drew her, I thought she looked like a superhero or something. I love the tone of her blonde hair.


I call this one "Hair Color Wows Me", because it does. Seriously, the girl's hair color is my favorite thing about this picture.


This one is titled "Pinkster". Hm, in my opinion, she resembles a Dr. Suess type character. I was experimenting with brushes in a program called Seashore when I did this drawing.


This picture was taken on a webcam, eh. It's of a two different animes/manga I like, Fruits Basket and Ranma 1/2. I was practicing anime eyes and then I drew my favorite male characters in the animes. Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket), Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), and the cutie Ryoga Hibiki/Pchan (Ranma 1/2). I call the picture "I Can Has Anime?".


When I drew this picture, I didn't realize that the background was set on transparent so it looks a like weird. Simple picture, simple title. "Girl With Tie".


This drawing was extremely random. I don't really know what to say about it, ha ha. It's called "Flowow". I just like that it looks fun.


Here is a drawing I did of a cartoon-y field. I like the blurring and the different shades of the colors. It looks very small, hence the title "Fields Galore, Not Really".


There are so many flaws that people have pointed out to me in this picture. And I can think of a handful every time I look at it...but I still like it. I was sad when I drew it. I think I drew this during my first week as a junior in high school, at age 17. This drawing is called "Amber".


~ tessmarie (May 25, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment