Friday, April 9, 2010

AFB - Personalities

Character analysis- fun stuff.

I don't believe in astrology, but I think some experimenting with it could do me some good.

Saccharine~ is like a Pisces.
> Her personality is sweet and thoughtful, but she could easily become sad depending on her surroundings.
> Her challenge is to be strong and overcome negative emotions in order to protect and care for those she loves.
> She's NOT exactly like a Pisces, of course. She is strong-willed when she needs to be.
* But regardless of this, I think I will make her birthday March 31st.

Blair~seems to resemble a Sagittarius.
> He is sensitive, always dwelling, and very kind.
> His emotional strength is a unique quality.
> He is easy to connect with.
> Has good sense of humor and is interesting.
> When he chooses to make a loyal friend, he tries to do it carefully.
* So...December 17th will be his birthday.

Charlie~is like an Aries or a Gemini or even a Scorpio.
> Charl is agressive at times, but seeks peace.
> Determination conflicts with Charl's emotions.
> S/he has a complex character. There's a lot I don't know.
* November 7th is Charlie's date of birth.

Eh, this is subject to change. I'm not sure, but, at the moment, I agree with it.

~ tessmarie (April 9, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment