Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Present (Gift)

Unwrapped in all your beauty~
I gently tore off the paper of glitter and color.
My eyes stared intuitively.
Little did I know what I was about to discover.

The sea of thoughts flowed whenever you spoke
Amazed by your beauty inside and out,
I feel something different. My heart awoke.
You're someone special. I have no doubt.

I am breathless when I think of our Maker
To think He formed you makes me cry.
When you arrived in my life, I didn't know who you were.
Thank God for you. I was blessed. I wonder why.


This was written about a boy I care deeply for. He is someone who inspires me and makes me smile.


~ tessmarie (February 27, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment