Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Prayer For Him

Dear God, you've brought me through a lot. And this, is something very important to me.
A certain individual has been on my heart for some time now.
I've felt as if I've fallen in and out of love with this boy.
But, he still remains on my heart. Is it something about him?
I believe so, but I know that God must have some part in this. I mean, it seems so pleasantly surreal.

Though, romantically, I've let him go, I still care about him more than he could ever know.
While it might be one-sided, that doesn't change the severity of my feelings.

But this is very unique...
If I still see him around, which I hope I do, and he has a girlfriend, I would hope that she would be everything he'd ever hoped for and everything God could possibly bless him with.
It's taken a lot of pain for me to get to this point, but I'm at peace. And very happy about it. :)

Thank you God for blessing his family, his character, and every aspect of his life.

~ tessmarie (March 31, 2010)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment